FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS UNIT
To provide financial management and book-keeping services for the Secretariat.
The functions of the Unit are:-
- Prepare all payments;
- Manage payroll; and
- Budget for personnel emoluments.
- Submit voucher list to the Treasury;
- Collect all cheques from Treasury;
- Bank cash and cheques;
- Prepare monthly flash report;
- Facilitate payments of cash/cheques to employees/customers (service Provider);
- Batch paid vouchers;
- Maintain cash book; and
- Prepare and effect all payments.
- Collect all revenues; and
- Manage revenue according to regulations and guidelines.
- Prepare pension papers; and
- Maintain pension records.
- Prepare budget; and
- Monitor expenditure.
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to regulations;
- Ensure adherence to relevant acts, regulations and circulars; and
- Reply all Audit queries raised during the previous financial year.